Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) has won big at the Chengdu Food and Drinks Fair in China, taking out six major awards.
The awards ceremony was held on 23 March 2017, with TWE’s Asia team receiving the following accolades:
- ‘Influential Wine Company of the Year’ – awarded to TWE by Wine Forum in China and China Sugar and Alcohol Weekly
- ‘The Annual Best Cooperation Brands’ – awarded to TWE by JD.com
- ‘Best Strategic Partner’ – awarded to TWE by JD.com
- ‘Top 10 Most Valuable Brand’ – awarded to Penfolds by Wine Business Observer
- ‘China Wine Market Person of the Year’ – awarded to TWE Managing Director, Europe & Asia and Chief Sales Officer Robert Foye by Wine Forum in China and China Sugar and Alcohol Weekly
- ‘Top 10 Most Influential Wine Person of the Year’ – awarded to TWE General Manager, North Asia, Peter Dixon by Wine Business Observer
On the huge wins, Foye said, “These awards are a great testament to the fantastic achievements of our team, our commitment to building strong relationships with our partners, and the significant contribution TWE makes to the China wine market.
“We consider this wine fair one of the most important trade events of the year and are honoured to receive this recognition amidst an outstanding line-up of wines and producers.”