This week Patrón Tequila announced the top five finalised that won their regional heats of the Australian and New Zealand Patrón Perfectionists Cocktail Competition.
TOP FIVE FINALISTS
- Rohan Massie – Rude Boy in Lauderdale, Tasmania – ‘Summertime Queen’
- Oisin Conneely – Black Pearl in Melbourne, Victoria – ‘The In-Laws’
- Anneliese Grazioli – Hot Tamale in Darwin, Northern Territory – ‘Over & Above’
- Jamie Fleming – Alba Bar & Deli in Brisbane, Queensland – ‘My Hands’
- Jordan Davies – Los Banditos in Wellington, New Zealand – ‘Conquistador’
The top five bartenders will now head to Melbourne on Tuesday 15th October to compete at the AUS and NZ National final Patrón Perfectionists Cocktail Competition. Each of the finalists will compete in front of industry legend and creator of the Tommy’s Margarita, Julio Bermejo, Director of International Marketing at Patrón Tequila, Matthew Sykes and Editor in Chief of Executive Style, Michael Harry.