Singapore’s own British-inspired pub is inviting patrons to celebrate GINuary with eight different gin and tonic pairings.
Located at the top of Ann Siang Hill, Oxwell & Co. is dedicated to all things British, serving contemporary pub food and London style drinks across the venue’s four distinct levels.
Taking this concept one-step further, the venue is offering an exclusive gin & tonic menu from now until the 16th of February 2018.
For $60, guests can purchase a card to redeem six out of the eight different gin & tonic pairings on offer. The eight different gins have each been paired with a different tonic that best brings out the nuances in flavour of the spirit, creating a range of styles that will suit any type of drinker.
The menu is as follows:
- Monkey 47 Dry Gin with East Imperial Burma Tonic and garnished with hibiscus leaf and dehydrated pink grapefruit
- Monkey 47 Sloe Gin with East Imperial Grapefruit Tonic, garnished with a frozen cherry and orange peel
- Botanist Gin with East Imperial Grapefruit Tonic and garnished with wood sorrel
- Willams Chase GB Extra Dry with East Imperial Yuzu Tonic, garnished with kaffir lime leaf and dehydrated orange
- Gin Mare with Fever Mediterranean, garnished with basil and dehydrated lemon
- Paper Lantern Gin with Fever Tree Light and garnished apple and chocolate mint leaf
- Colombo London Dry Gin with Fever Tree Light, garnished with sawtooth coriander, black pepper and grapefruit peel
- Beefeater 24 London Dry Gin with Fever Tree Indian Tonic, garnished with apple, orange, lemon, lime and blackberry
5 Ann Siang Road, Chinatown
Tel: +65 6438 7036
Monday – Sunday: 12:00pm to 12:00am