Frank Minza, the English gentleman who brought you Foxglove, is now welcoming guests into his private den, ‘Franks Library’.
The discreet bar located behind closed curtains will showcase a rotating collection of eight different whiskies and cognacs all from Frank’s personal collection.
The cocktail menu ‘Travel Diary Cocktails’ will boast and an array of extravagant cocktails inspired by Franks’ globe-trotting adventures, created by bar manager Austen Lendrum.
“We use homemade infused spirits and unique ingredients in all of our cocktails, which are guaranteed to take you to another world – Frank’s World,” said Jonathan Bui, co-founder of Ming Fat House.
Here is a look as some of the cocktails currently on the menu:
Travel Diary Cocktails
● America’s Manhattan: Leather-infused Rye whiskey, Maple Syrup, Sweet Vermouth, Fino Dry Sherry, Cloves
● Silk Road Sour: Cognac, Chambord, Absinthe wash, Cointreau, Champagne
● Parisian Can-can: Hibiki 17-year-old, Plum Wine, Lemon Juice, Homemade Plum Syrup, Plum Bitters
● Sultan’s Spice Bazaar: Yeni Raki, Date Honey’d Milk, Cardamom Seed, Grated Dried Lime, Saffron Powder, Fig
From The Cask
● Napoleon’s Boulvedier: Camus Napoleon “Vielle Reserve” 1980s, Campari, Mancino Rosso Sweet Vermouth, Tio Matteo “Fino” Dry Sherry
● Perfect Sazarac: Michter’s Straight Rye, Otard XO “Gold” 1980s, Antiqua Formula